Sunday 26 October 2014

Major Speed Bump

Last  Monday I graduated from a Master's of Education program at Athabasca University. I have never been to Athabasca, and even most of my professors did not live there, but we used technology in various wonderful ways to connect. My final presentation was an e-portfolio presentation to faculty and  colleagues.

I had every intention of making it back to  the  Connected Learning MOOC last Tuesday but something else happened instead. Because of health issues I will have to take a back seat to the MOOC. I think I was so driven to complete my Master's program that I was not noticing warning signals from my body. Silly mistake.  There is nothing more important than our health. Nothing.

So ... when things have settled down for me, I will return to this blog, but I think I will have to lurk on the connected course for now. .... All the Best ... Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment